Performs April 23rd - 26th
Thursday and Friday at 8pm
Saturdy and Sunday at 5pm
Back doors of PW

Production Links:
The Show, The Cast, The Original Text
The Working Script, The Rehearsal Schedule

Rehearsal Links:
Rehearsal Reports, Games
Rehearsal Photos, Rehearsal Video

Check out images, text, and thoughts from:
Nick, Olivia, Emily, Mat, Harry, Jen, Kevin, Quyen, Hannah, Arik

April 8th and 9th, 2009

Hi Everybody,

Sorry I didn't get to send out the rehearsal notes on Wednesday. We did some fight choreography, and worked on scenes.I have the fight written down between Macbeth and Macduff, so let me know if anyone needs that. For Act I, Scene V, the witches mirrored Lady Macbeth's actions. This wasn't mentioned at the rehearsal, but the witches should actually be mouthing Lady Macbeth's words. Would everyone mind taking a look at the speech, just to be familiar with it?

Then I had to leave for a while, and when I got back we worked on Act 3 Scene 3. Emma will be portraying Fleance. Mat and Jen made a sphere with there arms that we might put in the blocking when Emma gets back. Quyen will hold Harry back in that scene. Finally, we worked with Act 5 Scene 5, with Nick and Mat's aggressive dynamic.

On Thursday, M&M were called (yes, I am still using that notation) to work on their scenes together. They did a great job, and got to practice a little in the space.

Friday we will be doing fight choreography again, and everyone should be off book. Kathryn, if you could come pick up the swords from my room, that would be great. Text me whenever you're available. Rehearsal will be from 6 to 10 in List 110.

Thanks,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment