Performs April 23rd - 26th
Thursday and Friday at 8pm
Saturdy and Sunday at 5pm
Back doors of PW

Production Links:
The Show, The Cast, The Original Text
The Working Script, The Rehearsal Schedule

Rehearsal Links:
Rehearsal Reports, Games
Rehearsal Photos, Rehearsal Video

Check out images, text, and thoughts from:
Nick, Olivia, Emily, Mat, Harry, Jen, Kevin, Quyen, Hannah, Arik

I was looking through ARRR!!!'s dirty show song lyrics and realised that the name that we created for Lady Macbeth is shared by a character in one of the songs. And I thought I might share after all the abuse the Lady's been getting. The tone of the song is similar to some of that abuse, I find...

The captain's wife was Charlotte,
Born and bred a harlot,
Her thighs at night were lily white,
By morning they were scarlet.

ya...the only connection to Macbeth that had was the name which doesn't even exist in the script. But I thought I might share since it gives us a taste of the dirty show...which we won't be able to see, because it's Wednesday at 10:00 and 10:45, which makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment