Performs April 23rd - 26th
Thursday and Friday at 8pm
Saturdy and Sunday at 5pm
Back doors of PW

Production Links:
The Show, The Cast, The Original Text
The Working Script, The Rehearsal Schedule

Rehearsal Links:
Rehearsal Reports, Games
Rehearsal Photos, Rehearsal Video

Check out images, text, and thoughts from:
Nick, Olivia, Emily, Mat, Harry, Jen, Kevin, Quyen, Hannah, Arik

The Curse

The last time I did this play, I was pretty much the only one to emerge unscathed by the curse -- given Lady Macbeth's broken leg and Macduff's broken thumb.

Has anyone except me not been touched by the curse this time around?

3 comments:

  1. Shhhhhh *knock on wood*
    I've actually found a ring that I thought was lost and discovered that a take-home essay was canceled since rehearsals for the play have begun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I suppose your post is now void. Sorry again about your nose! I have been told (by family) that my hands are like sledgehammers with knives attached, but I can never seem to be as careful with them as I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't realize that your hand mishaps were a pattern.

    ReplyDelete