Performs April 23rd - 26th
Thursday and Friday at 8pm
Saturdy and Sunday at 5pm
Back doors of PW

Production Links:
The Show, The Cast, The Original Text
The Working Script, The Rehearsal Schedule

Rehearsal Links:
Rehearsal Reports, Games
Rehearsal Photos, Rehearsal Video

Check out images, text, and thoughts from:
Nick, Olivia, Emily, Mat, Harry, Jen, Kevin, Quyen, Hannah, Arik

Pembroke Field House???

How'd we get hooked up with THAT location? I didn't even know Pembroke Field had a house. I love how when I lived on Pembroke for two years, all my rehearsals were down this way (Andrews to PW in the middle of the night...that walk was killer), and now that I live right next to the space, rehearsal's down half of Providence away.

Does the SOTG board conspire against me when I'm not around? It's ok, you can tell me. It's an anti-Nick extravaganza.

3 comments:

  1. suhweet.... i live on pembroke.

    did freshman Nick never think of utilizing Saferide? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're only there this Monday and the next Monday I believe... the search for large open spaces leads us to far away lands! or close if you're Quyen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto, Quyen! Except that I will be in Sayles until 8:30...pah. At least chorus isn't in Steinert this week like it usually is.

    ReplyDelete