Performs April 23rd - 26th
Thursday and Friday at 8pm
Saturdy and Sunday at 5pm
Back doors of PW

Production Links:
The Show, The Cast, The Original Text
The Working Script, The Rehearsal Schedule

Rehearsal Links:
Rehearsal Reports, Games
Rehearsal Photos, Rehearsal Video

Check out images, text, and thoughts from:
Nick, Olivia, Emily, Mat, Harry, Jen, Kevin, Quyen, Hannah, Arik

Olivia post 3/19

MARCH 19-
I finally have time to sit down and type the lines I memorised:
Scene 5-
"Glamis thou art, and Cawdor, and shalt be what thou art promised: yet do I fear thy nature; it is too full of the milk of human kindness to catch the nearest way"
"Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here; and fill me from the crown to the toe top full of direst cruelty!"
"To beguile the time, look like the time; Bear welcome in your eye, your hand, your tongue: look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under't"

Scene 6- (I only have two)
"All our service in every point twice done, and then done double, were poor and single business to contend against those honours deep and broad wherewith your majesty loads our house: for those of old and the late dignities heap'd up to them, we rest your hermits"
"Your servants ever have theirs, themselves, and what is theirs, in compt, to make their audit at your highness' pleasure, still to return your own"

Scene 7-
"Was the hope drunk wherein you dress'd yourself?"
"I would, while it was smiling in my face, have plunk'd my nipple from his boneless gums, and dash'd the brains out, had I so sworn as you have done to this!"
"But screw your courage to the sticking place, and we'll not fail"

No comments:

Post a Comment